[Cdt-l] gentle reminder agian

Yeti yeti1938 at fultek.com
Sun Mar 18 18:08:04 CDT 2012

Lynn, I wouldn'y really care about the flagging except that there is
already so much flagging all along the trail already that it once or
twice led me off the trail as it had nothing to do with the trail. More
would only add to the confusion. Cairns are good, people could do more
of those. I personally like the trail as is but you certainly don't have
to agree, I don't own the trail. HYOH is what I say. My only & BIG
objection to flagging is what I said at the beginning & also once
before. I'm not offended either but flagging just isn't unique enough to
make a positive route pointer. I do agree with whoever called it
littering but that is just my opinion.
Yeti