[Cdt-l] a gentle reminder

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Wed Mar 21 12:08:54 CDT 2012

Jim - Sorry if I hit a nerve there.  Actually, I did have interactions going
back quite a while relating to the conjoined CT/CDT.  That story had a rocky
beginning and a good finish, largely due to the staff shakeups that occurred
a few years back.  The organization that I worked with for the past three
years was nothing like the one that you found so frustrating.   Hopefully
the recent events will enable everyone to finally get past all that.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com