[Cdt-l] Section hike logistics in Wind River range area

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Mar 23 19:09:32 CDT 2012

Hello, I'm not very familiar with the area, but I'm hoping to join
some thru-hikers this July for a section in the Winds that will also
involve the Cirque of the Towers. I was going to drive out to
Atlantic City, WY in my car and start there and end in Dubois. I am
not sure how best to get back to my car. My thoughts, in no
particular order:
1. Hitch from Dubois to Atlantic City
2. Stash or purchase a bicycle in Dubois and ride to Atlantic City
3. Devise some route that has me hike back to my car

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Diane (Piper)