[Cdt-l] CDT for me

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 21:30:06 CDT 2012

I need to get in on this.  I have about 800 miles of the CDT done in Colo,
WY and ID/MT.  I have no desire to hike the AT- I do not want to just follow
a line of blue blazes.  I do like a few trail markers, sort of comforting to
see one once in awhile, but I like setting up maps and stringing trails
together and  making my way across landscapes.  That is what I want and why
I like hiking the CDT.

So maybe next year, 2013, I might try .....

time will tell.

I liked what Dan Bedore wrote and would agree with him.

-Trew