[Cdt-l] 11 miles of new trail open in Carson Forest Northern NM Seg 31

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Tue May 1 14:45:47 CDT 2012

Jim and all,

The Brazos Ridge stuff is the part left off of the new map on the website.
(Mile 5.6 - 9.0) I think people should roadwalk around this part until it is
finished.  I intend to go over there this summer and do a final "as built"
trace which will show up on the maps next spring.

Snow is melting fast in the San Juans and the past month has been
unseasonably dry.  This is one year when the Weminuche may be a reasonable
NOBO hike.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496