[Cdt-l] Fwd: Sam Hughes

Andrew longhiker.pct at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:19:46 CDT 2012

Maybe because there was just one of you.  When we utilized Sam there were
three of us and the cost per person was quite reasonable.  I'm thinking we
each gave him something like $60.  The road is a terror and I was glad he
was driving.

Seems like Keith and Mary provide a heck of a service as well.  I say thanks
to all of you.

AJ (longhiker)

longhiker.pct at gmail.com