[Cdt-l] Fwd: Sam Hughes

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:12:10 CDT 2012

As a hiker, and with no business to promote, I'm just giving the facts as I
experienced them.  Sam doesn't need anyone to stick up for him.  The market
spoke.  It just would be nice to know ahead of time...ie...this info and
alternatives need to be blogged/published...etc.  No one should have a
monopoly on info.  Simple.

Blister
AT - 2006
PCT - 2011