[Cdt-l] Sam Hughes

PeekTrekker4 at aol.com PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
Wed May 2 23:03:03 CDT 2012

Blister,

Please explain details of the $160: 1. Is that from Deming or Hachita or
elsewhere?  2. Did Sam or someone else take you? You imply by chocolate
milk, but don't state specifically, that Sam took you.  3. If  Sam's price from
Hachita is $100, that's not at all unreasonable, and you  should tip him on
top of that. It's 6 hours of his time, plus gas, plus wear and  tear on the
vehicle. $160 from Deming is not at all unreasonable either;  it's at least
another 110 mile round trip on paved roads.  4. You "became  indifferent" is
a strange phrase. Care to explain?  5. Sam's $100  is only up $10 in 2-3
years; the price of gas and repairs is up a lot more than  10%.

Trekker

In a message dated 5/1/2012 11:34:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,