[Cdt-l] nobo

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 11:06:34 CDT 2012

I remember reading a journal several years ago where one of the hikers sat on the edge and washed her feet in a stock tank.  I wondered how many hikers came soon afterwards and drank sweaty feet water.  (Probably not much worse than cow drool and dead squirrels and birds.) Then there was the slide show where the hikers were all sitting in the large tank trying to cool off.  The water would be not just salty, but probably full of sunscreen and insect repellant.  No wonder the cows won't drink it.  Ginny