[Cdt-l] Hello from a SOBO

Kristina Sullivan kristina.roback at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 21:18:56 CDT 2012

postholer.com

choose cdt 2012 in the journal search

From: wandering_bob at comcast.net
To: joey at dogsplayingpoker.org; cdt-l at backcountry.net
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 08:32:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] Hello from a SOBO

http://trailforums.comgo to the CDT room  The Appalachian Trail site:http://whiteblaze.netgo to Forumscroll down to Other Long TrailsSelecte CDT  http://trailjournals.comAt Journals, highlight 2012At Current Year’s Journals and select CDT   From: cdt-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:cdt-l-bounces at backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Joey