[Cdt-l] Be careful out there.... :O

Patrick pshyvers at gmail.com
Fri May 18 22:10:14 CDT 2012

The alcohol stoves have been around for quite a while; Trangia has
been selling them for 90 years. Now, their popularity might have
spiked in recent years, but before I blame alcohol stoves I'd first
look to see if an increased rate of hiker forest fires isn't simply
caused by an increase in the popularity of hiking. More hikers, more
chances for fire.
-Patrick