[Cdt-l] Be careful out there.... :O

Scott Piddington sp2mtns at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 18:39:48 CDT 2012

I always put a piece of aluminum foil under my Caldera Cone Stove just in case. When it gets old and tired I ask for a new one at a sub shop. Yes, put the pan on the cone before lighting the stove. 3 thru-hikes with no issues.

I also use a bottle that pre-measures the alcohol. Search for "Alcohol Fuel Bottle" at Campmor. It's $5. Never use too much or too little alcohol again.
Voyageur