[Cdt-l] Fwd: Deming Trail Angels

GoHikeGo GoHikeGo gohikego at gmail.com
Mon May 21 00:10:37 CDT 2012

Blister,

I was hoping there was someone that I could ask and receive instant
gratification for all thigs CDT related. Thank goodness a savior has
arrived !!!!! I am sure everyone who has thru-hiked and started from a
place other than Crazy Cook will instantly return the experience (per your
rule book) and restart. Again, thank you for being the "Oz" of all things
CDT.

Where can I get a copy of your rule book?

Jeremy