[Cdt-l] Fwd: Deming Trail Angels

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:27:10 CDT 2012

Hahaha.  I wish I was a CDT God.  However, I just looked at the map in
front of the Cuba, NM Post Office.

Another thing I'd like to point out..is the Gila River hike.  You can tell
you are hiking the CDT because the river sometimes flows West and sometimes
flows East...it doesn't know which way to go!

Future hikers need to know this information!  hahahs

Blister
AT - 2006
PCT - 2011