[Cdt-l] Gila Fire

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Sun May 27 16:11:45 CDT 2012

We just picked a couple up from Doc Campbell's and took them back to the 150 road/Wall Lake Road where they can pick up the CDT trail and head to Pie Town.  The trail is closed past the cliff dwellings and Hot Springs.  The fire has gotten really huge so take care.  There were some hikers planning to take the east fork and head to the CDT trail, a much longer trek.

Warmly,
Will and Lynnae McConaha
"Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes that see reality." Nikos

Kazantzakis

Today's Topics:

   1. Gila Fire..... (Chad Sullivan)

Message: 1