[Cdt-l] TY ghost ranch

Stephen Olshansky olshanskystephen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 10:58:31 CDT 2012

Five solo thrus all converged on ghost ranch: Fix it, worldwide, caveman, Tamir and Otter. the campground was closed and everything was turned off for the season but they let the five of us camp and opened up a bath and shower for us. They have given us a ton of food and showed us such goodwill. Thank you ghost ranch.
I believe hikers will keep coming thru even though the " official trail" has been routed away from here.
It was one of those special day/nights on the trail as the five of us played cards into the night at our own private campground by headlamp... Laughing and telling trail stories into the night.
Thanks to all of you who put up info on the water situation south of here it's going to help a lot.
Still haven't decided if it's the black range, the gila, or both somehow. Looking for best logistical route to do both.
Life is a hike
Otter
TY GHOST RANCH
Sent from my iPhone