[Cdt-l] 2013 CDT Mapbooks

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 3 14:03:58 CDT 2012

I have just finished and re-published all four of the Mapbooks to reflect
changes made since they were originally created.  New waypoint files
matching the books have been put online.  The old waypoint files are there
as well, for those who are using previously published books.

I also have published a book with maps of just the reroutes and changes for
those who have older versions of the Mapbooks but have not yet completed the
trail.  This is far less costly than re-purchasing the entire set.  My
original plan was to publish a single book of new maps for NM and CO, and a
second one for WY/ID/MT.  It turns out that publishing a single book for all
the changes trail-wide only cost a few dollars more than doing the separate
books, so I have done that instead.  This book is bare bones, with none of
the explanatory information found in the regular books.  These revisions
require using the new waypoints, so you may have to do some blending of
waypoints if you utilize this approach.

New mileages are now 776.1 for NM, 737.1 for CO, 509.9 for WY, and 993.4 for
MT to Waterton. (980.6 to Chief Mountain) Total length of the official route
from Crazy Cook to Waterton is 3016.5 miles.

There is a considerable amount of work planned for NM, CO, and MT next
season so we expect to be republishing the books about this time again next
year.

The books are available at:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bearcreek1035

best wishes,