[Cdt-l] trail angels no more

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:43:45 CST 2012

First off those comments sucked and its unfortunate that someone(s) who put
their heart and soul in to something for the better of those in need during
a hike is tragic.

HOWEVER -----------

Well Bob - that makes you a complete idiot and don't forget these sub 30's
will be in charge of how you spend your final days in life. You should
consider picking up the sport of bashing your head on a wall.

The thoughts expressed by those under 30's I can assume you come from a lot
wider range of knowledge then yours is. This is coming from someone pushing
40.

Go bury your head.