[Cdt-l] angels and magic

matthew lesniewicz mlesswicz at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 14:56:19 CST 2012

Well unfortunately god did create and cast a realm of fallen angels that are just as critical to man's "source of knowledge" on this earthly paradise. So the legend goes. And there is black magic running our lives in corporate symbolism, just as much as one desires all things too be "Disney like" magic. Look out there's a lot of hidden propaganda. Try to take the mousekiteer veil off.

P.S. FYI- Walt himself was BF's with Wherner Vaun Braun, U.S. sanctioned x-nazi that jumped started Nasa and helped originally, along with Jack Parsons, design the rocket, that gets the shuttle to space to this day. The same rocket that reeked havoc in WW2. The interior design is infused with a pentagram, go figure.  But did they actually build the lunar surface in a Disney studio?
All extreme occultist. OMG
Life tends to be a choice of the lesser of two evils in this impure world on the quest for greatness. Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.
You decide!
Angels and magic are "one of the most" arcane paradigms in existence.
"With a devilish wink,"  and yes I am a bit off!

Majik Vulture Death CDT 2013?