[Cdt-l] Walk in Da Woods

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 09:18:41 CST 2012

Oh yes, I enjoyed both books for what they are.

Walk in the Woods was an enjoyable "airport" book. Something light to kill two hours during a layover. Amusing and fun.

Wild? Well, I did not enjoy as much. Too schmaltzy for my taste. But I do recognize it as well done writing and the
"coming of age" story does appeal to many people.

Were they books about thru-hiking? No.

But who cares...they weren't meant to be books about thru-hiking. :)

Much like the trails, enjoy them for what they are rather then what you want them to be.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags