[Cdt-l] Walk in Da Woods

cicelyb250 at aol.com cicelyb250 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 09:31:20 CST 2012

To prepare for the AT, I read so many journals and way back then(late 90's) Yogi's still stands out.  For a book, There are Mountains to Climb by Jean Deeds spoke to me.  Here was an "old" lady my age who actually hiked the trail.
For the PCT the only thru hiker book I found was A Blistered Kind of Love by Angela Ballard.
Funny - both of these books were written by  hikers who had to go back and finish parts that they couldn't do in a single season.

Today when people realized I've hiked all three trails, they never mention the books above, only Wild and A Walk in the Woods.

CicelyB