[Cdt-l] Keith and Mary

neighbor dave neighbordave220 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:24:17 CST 2012

Bob, AT-05PCT-08CDT- 600 miles down so farI'm well aware of what you speak of, I respectfully made no negative judgements on some of the opinions that were cast here upon two people whom I consider friends, nor did I point fingers at those people, they're entiled to their opinions. I simply stated my own thoughts on the subject. I will not waiver from my opinion of both sides of this discussion. I'll be back out next year for another stretch.