[Cdt-l] Keith and Mary

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Mon Nov 12 19:42:21 CST 2012

I would like to thank Keith for the information he has gathered and
forwarded over the years regarding trail conditions in the Deming area,
especially with respect to water sources. He has shown a genuine
interest in the Trail, completely apart from any commercial
considerations. Judging from many of the comments that have been posted,
as well as my experience, I believe the trail community owes him its
appreciation.

Thanks, too, to the other trail angels in New Mexico whose hospitality
and kindness has enriched the travels of so many hikers.

Jim Wolf