[Cdt-l] Drama

CuppaJoe cuppajoeat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 00:55:22 CST 2012

More posts coming down the line on CDT-L than I have seen in a long time.
Unfortunately it is all BS. I thought all the drama was reserved for the AT.

Everyone makes and has their own opinions. Quit bashing or supporting and
let's get back to basics ... just saying.

--
"Live passionately, live intentionally. Make your life one you are nervous
and excited and thrilled to be living. There is no reason not to. Know your