[Cdt-l] thank you

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:06:28 CST 2012

Takes a lot of people to make a route into a trail, doesn't it, Dave.  And hikers are only the end-users.   I'll add my thanks, as well - To Jim Wolf, in particular, for fighting for the CDT and making it a reality long before most of us here ever heard of it.  And to all those who help keep the Trail alive and well.   I'll also add my thanks to those early hikers who led the way for all of us to follow, who established the footpath, who breathed life into it and allowed us to discover its challenge and its beauty.   And just as a footnote, I wonder how many know that by 2006 there were over 100 Triple Crowns?  Walk softly - and thankfully, Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/