[Cdt-l] Trail Angeling Please Stop the dialogue

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 08:45:01 CST 2012

It totally agree...give it up!  You are making me crazy and feel crazy for wanting to bring such lovely intelligent people into my home!  Every person comes with baggage and can only do what they can do and give what they can give.  We all have busy lives and love to share this with you!
We live in the Mimbres Valley, NM,  a place between long hikes and a great place to take a zero day before the final hike for SOBOs and letting NOBOs get their bodies/feet ready for the next leg of the hike.  We love the trail excitement and sharing with the hikers.

Warmly,
Lynnae McConaha
http://ChamomileConnection.com

Quote to live by:
"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think this is perhaps one of the worst postings on the CDT-L  ever made.

This is so far off topic from hiking the CDT.

It is time to not just give this topic a rest, but to stop it altogether.

Please.

-Trew