[Cdt-l] Uniting all 2013 CDTers

Erin Saver erinsaver at walkingwithwired.com
Wed Nov 21 17:18:38 CST 2012

If you are planning on doing the CDT in 2013 many of us are making efforts
to connect and bring our small CDT Class of 2013 together. If you aren't
aware, there is a CDT 2013 facebook page here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/249795768440751/

Also, fellow 2013 CDTer Liz Chaplin has created a website that will list
all the 2013ers with some basic info and links to those who have blogs and
want to share. The hope is to create a user friendly site where we will all
be able to share information with each other along the way and with other
future CDTers. This same post has been posted on the fb page, so you can
either respond here or on the fb page if you plan to do the CDT in 2013.

Please give your name, trail name, hometown, which direction you plan to
hike, and previous trails completed with year (ie: PCT 2000, AT 1997), and
blog site if you have one.

Thanks to Liz for putting all this together and "uniting us." I will repost
this once a month or so to make sure all are aware.
-Wired