[Cdt-l] CDT Mailing Labels

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:36:46 CST 2012

Just to be clear, this isn't just a list of resupplies but an easy way
to print out labels for your resupply packages. If there's another such
website let me know.

I'm in the process of updating the list (eliminated Jackson, MT and
added Elliston, dropped the now closed Cowboy Village Resort and am
adding Togwotee Mountain Lodge and Dubois, WY, and will add Encampment,
WY upon request. I'll probably also add Salida, CO, Lordsburg, Mimbres
and Deming, NM.  It will probably take me a few days to get to all of it.

Again, if you have any suggestions, just let me know.

Sly