[Cdt-l] Triple Crowner Plaques – In Need of some Trail Magic!!!

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:21:20 CDT 2012

Hikers . . . Let’s raise $300 in 72 Hours!!!

ALDHA-West just held it’s annual Gathering & Triple
Crowner Ceremony to honor those folks that have completed the entire lengths of
the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail & Continental Divide Trail. This
year we had 20 folks apply for Triple Crown Award plaques. Only 10 of those
folks were able to make it to the Awards Ceremony to get their plaques in
person.

Unfortunately, the 10 Triple Crowners that were not able to
make it to the Awards Ceremony are now on the hook for $30 for each
plaque.  Grand total of $300 (10
plaques total).

It may be the end of hiking season but it’s not too late to dole
out one last round of Trail Magic!

Lets pull together and cover this $300 tab for these 10
Triple Crowners!

$5, $10, $20 or whatever you can donate to get these Triple
Crowners their plaques would be a huge show of goodwill & a big Attaboy to
each of them for accomplishing such an amazing feat!

I’m currently serving as the Triple Crown Awards Coordinator
for ALDHA-West and you can Paypal me directly at:  lawtong at hotmail dot com

All $$ donated will go directly towards covering the $300
for the remaining 10 plaques. Once we hit $300, I’ll post that no more
donations are needed. If we do go over $300, I’ll use every last dime of overage towards
next years Triple Crown Awards plaques.

Thanks in advance for hooking up your fellow hikers with a
really cool Triple Crown Award plaque! You rock!!

Best, Disco