[Cdt-l] New for 2013 Mapbooks

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 10 14:03:35 CDT 2012

I just received the final proof copies for the revised New Mexico and Wyoming Mapbooks.  They are both on Lulu.com and available for sale now.  I am currently still processing data for our recent trip to Montana, and will be collecting some trail changes in Colorado this coming week.  Once all the data is processed, revised editions for those states should be ready as well.  Hopefully, by mid November.  (Don’t buy Montana or Colorado at this time – wait until you see the comment on the Lulu listing:  “Revised October 2012 to reflect recent trail changes”.)

Lulu runs a lot of promotional discounts and you can usually save some money if you wait for one of those. I will post discount codes whenever I become aware of them.  The free waypoint files for NM and WY have also been updated.  You can download them at www.bearcreeksurvey.com

Here is a link to the Mapbooks on Lulu.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=Continental+Divide+Trail <http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=Continental+Divide+Trail&creator=Jerry+Brown&sorter=relevance-desc> &creator=Jerry+Brown&sorter=relevance-desc

best wishes,

Jerry Brown (bearcreek)

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com