[Cdt-l] New for 2013 Mapbooks

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 11 13:05:04 CDT 2012

I have received several similar e-mail inquiries from others.

I estimate that there will be about 50 pages of new maps this year for the entire trail.  (out of 360)

Once all the new books are re-published, it is my intention to publish two small and relatively inexpensive books of just the replacement pages for the changed segments.  One would cover WY and MT and the other NM and CO.  To reduce costs, these would be bare bones publications of only maps – no repetition of user information which is at the front of each Mapbook.

The new Colorado Mapbook will be totally revised to match the other three as far as the segment / mileage scheme goes.  I am in the process of collecting new data for that now.  Some spectacular new trail in the Collegiate Peaks will hopefully be completed late next summer in time for the SOBO group to enjoy.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com