[Cdt-l] New Mexico in 2013

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Sat Oct 13 00:09:18 CDT 2012

JD, I am very interested in doing this.  I have not yet started looking at
resupply points.  I have the CDTS guides that start or end south of
Columbus.  but I am open to change on that point.  I just would rather hike
with someone that hike alone.  I have done a lot of soloing, it is just more
enjoyable to hike with someone.

I am not a 20 miler any more- take what the day gives.  I prefer to do as
little hyway hiking as possible.  I don't mind 2-tracks- and I have the
time.

Looking forward to discussing this more with you.  If we want push on and go
into Colorado- that is an option.

But for now I just want to get NM done.  one 700 miles at a time.

I live in AZ- its now time for me to do this section of the CDT.

-Doug (Trew)