[Cdt-l] The Trail Show #5: The CDT

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 23:14:35 CDT 2012

The Trail Show #5: The CDT
\
Episode #5! Today we bring you our Halloween Show - Don't be scared!! In Episode #5 we discuss Mags getting hitched, the Gossamer Gear
Minimalist Daypack Giveaway Contest winner, the ALDHA-West Triple Crown
awards, an interview with Pepper on his Colorado Trail unsupported speed record, Scott "Squatch" Herriott's "Tales from the Trail" and Mags'
review of a little-known book called "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed. And as
always ... Beer O' Da Month, Ask-A-Hiker with Mike DiLorenzo, Trail O'
Da Month, Trail News with Mags, and Ask-A-SheHiker with P.O.D. Thanks
again for tuning in and for supporting the podcast by subscribing via
iTunes!!

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco