[Cdt-l] Cellphones

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:31:02 CDT 2012

I can say for sure that T mobile would probably not be the best choice if
you want great coverage on the CDT.
Weirdly i was able to send my text messages (via the now defunct :( Peek)
from some pretty remote places though.
Verizon is like the "Great Satan" to me.. long story.. so i would use the
dreaded ATT or T mobile again.

It sorta depends on how much connectivity you want.
Actually I sorta enjoyed not always having a signal out there but i also
don't have a TV back here so i am weird.

At any rate, T mobile worked some of the time on the CDT and was adequate
for journaling and emails to family (near towns).

I sure wish Peek had given me the opportunity to take over their operation
rather than scrap the thing.
There is something to be said for being connected.. without always being
connected.

-iceaxe