[Cdt-l] cell phones

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 08:59:51 CDT 2012

I disagree.  Sure, there were times when we had neither Verizon nor ATT
service on the trail.  But if I had to guess, I would suspect I might have
had ATT service fewer than 10 times during the 3 months from Canada to
central Colorado.  When I *did* have service, it was usually "out of
network".  Matt virtually always had Verizon service.  I'm talking about
service on the trail, not in towns.

Usually, we both had service in towns.  I do remember there was not Verizon
service in Encampment WY.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com