[Cdt-l] CDT Presentation Nov 12 and 15th

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 10:04:09 CDT 2012

For anyone in the Denver/Boulder area....

Boulder REI — Getting Out on the Continental Divide Trail

    * Date: 11/15/2012
    * Event Location: Boulder REI
    * Event Fee: Free

    * Time: 6:30 - 8:00 PM MST
    * Presenter: CDTC
    * Group Size: 70

Description: Join two experienced CDT thru-hikers, Paul Magnanti and Anneliese RIng, and members of the newly formed Continental Divide Trail Coalition, to learn about the Continental Divide Trail and how to plan your next Trail adventure. Presenters will provide information about resources available to help you with your adventures and discuss what you will need to plan a day hike, weekend trip, section hike, or even a thru-hike along the Great Divide. They'll also share some stories of their own adventures along the CDT as well as share how to participate in the stewardship of this American Legacy.
More Partner Information:

    * Continental Divide Trail Coalition

Same show at REI in Westminster, CO on Nov 12th, too

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags