[Cdt-l] Trail from Marias Pass to East Glacier

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:24:23 CDT 2012

After 3 warnings about the trail from Marias Pass into East Glacier Park I
thought it best to share them.  "Don't take it!" from Ranger, who did.
"The worst most overgrown trail in Glacier.  Don't take it!"  From the
backcountry permit ranger at Two Medicine.  "The worst trail of the trip."
>From Brown Bag, who just hiked in on it this morning.  Thank God I road
walked/slack packed it into East Glacier Park because I was hungry two days
ago as the road is almost half the distance.
Shroomer