[Cdt-l] New Mexico Mapping Report and Trail Changes

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 12:45:30 CDT 2012

>>Should be no problem finding it with a gps and the new waypoints.

Right. And a plane ticket. I was just trying to offer a little retrospective on my summer vacation. The old route around Lagunitas was the only route signed as the CDT, and the new route was a real head-scratcher (the part of it that I'd heard was finished and open). As I understand it, everybody else followed the old route. Would be really groovy to see a gpx track of how it all works.

Brett