[Cdt-l] New Mexico Mapping Report and Trail Changes

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 00:35:58 CDT 2012

Thanks for all your hard work, Jerry. It's much appreciated.

By the way, I happened to dig up my GPS track of the new Lagunitas-Brazos section. Superimposing the Bearcreek waypoints, I see that I wasn't too far off the mark after all. Doesn't take much to flummox in heavy forest like that, though.

Here's a jpg map with my track and the Bearcreek waypoints: http://bit.ly/PHpTNV

Zooming in on just the Lagunitas area shows the areas I (nobo) found confusing enough to stop and poke around a bit. Note the spaghetti tracking at Upper Lagunitas, plus some fuzziness down by the lake, as shown here: http://bit.ly/RJ4eEz

Brett