[Cdt-l] Half-Way There!

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Wed Sep 5 13:26:23 CDT 2012

CDT Hikers -

We are half-way to the mark, but still need YOUR help and donations to
reach the big $10K goal. A huge thank you to all the folks that have
contributed to our work so far, but if you haven't yet - please do!  CDT
Montana has a full schedule of trail projects lined out for 2013 so please
give back so we can make it happen. Support our volunteers and support the
Continental Divide Trail. We are relying on the hiking community to help us
build the CDT. Thank you in advance for your generous gift.

You can donate online via PayPal on the CDT Montana website:
http://cdtmontana.org/donate.html  or mail your contribution to the
following address:

MWA/ CDT Montana
30 South Ewing
Helena, MT  59601

(**make checks payable to MWA or Montana Wilderness Association, please add
CDT Program in memo space)

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association