[Cdt-l] Fwd: Mustang Fire Complex Forest Closure - Pyramid Peak-Lost Trail ID/MT

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Thu Sep 13 23:02:21 CDT 2012

Heading north, the trail is closed where it crosses the divide in the
middle of Ley(2008) MT50. So you could exit via Twin Lakes (or with a
little cross country head out via Moose Creek). The closure continues north
to Chief Joseph Pass.

These two maps show the closure:

https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/ftp/InciWeb/IDSCF/2012-08-07-09:54-mustang-complex/related_files/ftp-20120909-173132.pdf

https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/ftp/InciWeb/IDSCF/2012-08-07-09:54-mustang-complex/related_files/ftp-20120909-171558.pdf