[Cdt-l] Half-way there!

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Wed Sep 26 12:31:18 CDT 2012

CDT Hikers - As many of you are finishing up your NOBO hike in Montana,
please take a moment to give back. The Montana Wilderness Association is
the primary group taking on the trail building and maintenance in Montana
and Idaho on the CDT. Our trail program, CDT Montana, relies on support
from hikers like YOU.

We have arrived at the $5K mark (half-way there). If 100 more people give
$50 each we will hit the goal of $10K from the thru-hiking community. These
funds are used to access grants for next year's projects. More money means
more work on the CDT. Your contribution adds up and makes a real
difference! Thanks in advance for giving as generously as you can.

Donate online here:  http://cdtmontana.org/donate.html. Or snail mail a
check to:

MWA/CDT Montana
30 South Ewing St.