[Cdt-l] The deal with the Northern Terminus...

Pete E. Michelinie michelinie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:39:11 CDT 2012

I think I was wrong there about the border closure back there.  I guess you
could look into coming back into the States from the port of entry just
south of Cardston, AB.  I think that's the Port of Piegan.  It's the next
crossing to the east from Chief Mountain.

So maybe the kybosh isn't fully upon a Waterton finish after all!  Look
into it if you want to go that route.

Furniture

Pete E. Michelinie, Furniture Maker.
   | http://www.michelinie.com |