[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 67, Issue 1

Ellie Thomas sidselliott at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 05:10:10 CDT 2013


Have fun!!

On Apr 1, 2013, at 1:04 AM, cdt-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Send Cdt-l mailing list submissions to
>    cdt-l at backcountry.net
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>    http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>    cdt-l-request at backcountry.net
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>    cdt-l-owner at backcountry.net
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Cdt-l digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>   1. Hiker found alive: 'We are just praising God and are so
>      happy' (miensa at aol.com)
>   2. I'm Off (Doug Carlson)
>   3. Re: I'm Off (Craig Johnston)
>   4. Re: I'm Off (Peter Sustr)
>   5. Re: I'm Off (Scott Williams)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
> From: miensa at aol.com
> Subject: [Cdt-l] Hiker found alive: 'We are just praising God and are
>    so    happy'
> To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
> Message-ID: <299762652.201111364751154040.JavaMail.tomcat at localhost>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> 
> 
> *Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.
> 
> 
> 
> You have received the following link from miensa at aol.com
> 
> 
> ********************
> 
> If you are having trouble with any of the links in this message, or if the URL's are not appearing as links, please follow the instructions at the bottom of this email.
> 
> Title: Hiker found alive: 'We are just praising God and are so happy'
> 
> 
> Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to access the sent link:
> http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=1638011043&pt=Y
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to SAVE THIS link:
> http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMap=saveFromET&partnerID=110036&etMailToID=1638011043&pt=Y
> 
> 
> Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to forward this link:
> http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=forward&etMailToID=1638011043&partnerID=110036&pt=Y
> 
> 
> 
> ********************
> 
> 
> Email pages from any Web site you visit - add the EMAIL THIS button to your browser, copy and paste the following into your Web browser:
> http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=browserButtons&pt=Y"
> 
> 
> *********************
> 
> 
> 
> Instructions:
> -----------------------------------------
> If your e-mail program doesn't recognize Web addresses:
> 1. With your mouse, highlight the Web Address above. Be sure to highlight the entire Web address, even if it spans more than one line in your email. 
> 2. Select Copy from the Edit menu at the top of your screen. 
> 3. Launch your Web browser.
> 4. Paste the address into your Web browser by selecting Paste from the Edit menu.
> 5. Click Go or press Enter or Return on your keyboard. 
> 
> ********************
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/attachments/20130331/162ae0f2/attachment-0001.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:51:58 -0700
> From: "Doug Carlson" <doug-sue at centurylink.net>
> Subject: [Cdt-l] I'm Off
> To: <Cdt-l at backcountry.net>
> Message-ID: <002801ce2e94$a5648970$f02d9c50$@net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> Everyone hitting the trail- a toast to our well-being and success!!
> 
> 
> 
> I start tomorrow ( Monday, April 1 in columbus).
> 
> 
> 
> -Trew
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/attachments/20130331/21541d52/attachment-0001.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 00:53:20 -0400
> From: Craig Johnston <johnston73 at me.com>
> Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] I'm Off
> To: Doug Carlson <doug-sue at centurylink.net>
> Cc: CDT Emaillist <Cdt-l at backcountry.net>
> Message-ID: <2690406B-08AE-49BB-90FB-F61D6B5420E6 at me.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> Woot go Trew !  I'll be 10 days behind you !
> 
> On Apr 1, 2013, at 12:51 AM, Doug Carlson <doug-sue at centurylink.net> wrote:
> 
>> Everyone hitting the trail- a toast to our well-being and success!!
>> 
>> I start tomorrow ( Monday, April 1 in columbus).
>> 
>> -Trew
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cdt-l mailing list
>> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
>> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/attachments/20130401/b9d999ad/attachment-0001.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 4
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:55:21 -0600
> From: Peter Sustr <petersustr at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] I'm Off
> To: Craig Johnston <johnston73 at me.com>
> Cc: CDT Emaillist <Cdt-l at backcountry.net>
> Message-ID:
>    <CABwMwJOP0+wY1qV93C9RDGC1B5ReJHNQ93m6vC4OoTjhTC1Q9A at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Way to go Trew, I'll be 19 days behind you from Columbus so maybe I'll see
> you out there.  Let me know where all the water is will ya! :)
> 
> Peter
> 
> 
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Craig Johnston <johnston73 at me.com> wrote:
> 
>> Woot go Trew !  I'll be 10 days behind you !
>> 
>> On Apr 1, 2013, at 12:51 AM, Doug Carlson <doug-sue at centurylink.net>
>> wrote:
>> 
>> Everyone hitting the trail- a toast to our well-being and success!!****
>> ** **
>> I start tomorrow ( Monday, April 1 in columbus).****
>> ** **
>> -Trew****
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cdt-l mailing list
>> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
>> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cdt-l mailing list
>> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
>> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
> 
> 
> -- 
> Peter Sustr
> 
> Follow me as I prepare to hike the 3,000 mile Continental Divide Trail
> (CDT) at couchtocdt.wordpress.com & on Twitter at @Couch2CDT
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/attachments/20130331/89f0d4e6/attachment-0001.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:04:39 -0700
> From: Scott Williams <baidarker at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] I'm Off
> To: Peter Sustr <petersustr at gmail.com>
> Cc: CDT Emaillist <Cdt-l at backcountry.net>
> Message-ID:
>    <CAGxcj10SuusGsVFjNJQ6Aa2grmefc2WswMLQXo2dKTRLC2QvEg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Have a wonderful summer and the best adventure of your life!!!
> 
> Shroomer
> 
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Peter Sustr <petersustr at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Way to go Trew, I'll be 19 days behind you from Columbus so maybe I'll see
>> you out there.  Let me know where all the water is will ya! :)
>> 
>> Peter
>> 
>> 
>> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Craig Johnston <johnston73 at me.com>wrote:
>> 
>>> Woot go Trew !  I'll be 10 days behind you !
>>> 
>>> On Apr 1, 2013, at 12:51 AM, Doug Carlson <doug-sue at centurylink.net>
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Everyone hitting the trail- a toast to our well-being and success!!****
>>> ** **
>>> I start tomorrow ( Monday, April 1 in columbus).****
>>> ** **
>>> -Trew****
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Cdt-l mailing list
>>> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
>>> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Cdt-l mailing list
>>> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
>>> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Peter Sustr
>> 
>> Follow me as I prepare to hike the 3,000 mile Continental Divide Trail
>> (CDT) at couchtocdt.wordpress.com & on Twitter at @Couch2CDT
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cdt-l mailing list
>> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
>> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/attachments/20130331/7e8bd31b/attachment.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Cdt-l mailing list
> Cdt-l at backcountry.net
> http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/cdt-l
> 
> 
> End of Cdt-l Digest, Vol 67, Issue 1
> ************************************



More information about the Cdt-l mailing list