[Cdt-l] Quemado

BDD-AT2005 coolmil1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 21:32:19 CDT 2013

I am composing this mail while we sitting in the cafe at the Largo Motel. If you're hiking the BC route to Hwy60 (Segment 16) you ought yo try this place. I have a lot of info on trailjournals for first two days this month.

An interesting thing happened at the Country Store. They had Frog Togs for $17 and headlights for $8! I have never found the Togs before, so WOW go figure! I broke my headlight last week and had just called my son to mail me another before I saw them in the store while shopping for re-supply.

Lastly, I found a man who will pick up hikers at the Omega TH. Info for him is TJ.

Great hiking,

Big Daddy D