[Cdt-l] CDT Tail Gate Party - Sept 20

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Thu Apr 4 16:18:43 CDT 2013

You felt bad accepting the jacket so you had to say yes??  Kidding. OK -
talk more next week. Check out the CDT group that is thru-hiker scene in
these places:

Added you to CDT group on FB
Subscribe to this list serve group. Seems to be one of the "older" places
to exchange info. Be warned - it can get stupid and snarky, though.
http://backcountry.net/