[Cdt-l] CDT Monument vandalized

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 12:18:15 CDT 2013

>From the CDTC Facebook page :

Hey Everyone! We have just learned that the Monument at the Southern Terminus has been knocked over.
While it saddens us, we are working even now to address the issue. We have notified the BLM and will work diligently to work with our
agency partners to get that monument back up so it can stand proud for all of you out there. Thanks for being the eyes on the ground!

And the update:

Monument Update!!!!We just learned from the BLM that the US Border Patrol had reported the damage also.
 BLM has a crew working on another project in the area and when they are done they will head over and get the Monument back up and standing tall!
They will let us know once its back up, and we'll keep you all posted.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags