[Cdt-l] Fwd: CDT Monument vandalized

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 15:13:14 CDT 2013

the terminus is right next to a gate going into mexico - I'm surprised that the shelter hasn't been ripped off yet or that someone hasn't roped the monument and dragged it across the border - the monument etal was a big project of the CDTA when they had money - way too much was spent on it - jonathan has some really great ideas

Keith
Deming, NM