[Cdt-l] CDT Wall maps

Karl Gottshalk kgottshalk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:09:10 CDT 2013

Here is the original post dated 11/9/2012. Doesn't look like it is
available anymore.
=====================================

Hey CDT Hikers - For a very limited time (until Dec 5th only) we are
selling a beautiful, full color print of the CDT for only $30. This would
look great on your wall next to your favorite photos from your thru-hike.

Check out the info here to order online:
http://cdtmontana.org/fulltrailmap.html

Order now for holiday gifts. Only a limited supply on hand so sales stop
when we run out or on Dec 5th; whichever arrives first.

--
Shannon Freix
Montana Wilderness Association

www.cdtmontana.org