[Cdt-l] CDT Wall Maps - How to order

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Tue Apr 9 12:12:49 CDT 2013

Hey folks -

Please contact me if you're interested in CDT Wall maps. CDT Montana
recently migrated our site to new location and I haven't had time to get
the new purchase page loaded. Contact me directly (via phone or email) and
we'll hook you up and throw in some other CDT swag.

The cartographer is Montana-based and offered us exclusive rights to his
artwork. We are so lucky to have such a handsome print of the CDT to put on
the wall, give as gifts, etc. Because of his offer and last year's sales,
we were able to use proceeds from map sales to hire an additional CDT Crew
Leader this summer and get more volunteers out on the ground. So...when you
buy this map from us you're also getting more maintenance and new trail
built on the CDT!

Thanks in advance for your purchase and to Nathan Taylor for his beautiful
cartography skills!

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association